f

A J In The Delta

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Questioning Technique

I asked the students to write down any questions they had about my class on an index card. The students turned in the cards with no questions. We only have two students. They both said they had no questions. Then, the next day I asked the students to write on the card a positive and negative comment about class. Both students responded by saying they wanted to do more activites. Their positive comment was also they same. They both said that they thought I was a good teacher. The positive comment really meant a lot to me. I feel as if I have developed a good relationship with my students. By building this relationship I feel that I can help them more. I just wonder when school starts if I will be able to do this with all of my students.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Ben Guest said…

    You will. The old saying is, "Before the students care to learn they must learn that you care."

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger dd adams said…

    The other old saying is, "It's not the size of the gun, but the heart behind the train."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home