f

A J In The Delta

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Feb. 19, 2006

I am finally finished with basketball and I am so happy it is over. I have been finished with basketball for one week and now I am starting track. I am excited about the track season, but I don’t know much about track. I had the first try-out today. I think the try-outs went well. What I don’t miss are the long hours. I did enjoy my weekend!! I got to go home and see the family. It was fun and I miss them like crazy. I am considering moving back to Nashville next year. I’m going to start looking for jobs soon. I still have not decided whether I want to stay in education. Hopefully I will figure it out.
Just because I am in a “good” school district doesn’t mean the kids are bad. These kids are a different kind of bad. They are spoiled, and they awful attitudes. These kids are so used to getting what they want. They do not understand what “No” means. Also I have some of the craziest students I have ever seen. I am pretty sure that many of my kids do drugs. I have written this one student up four times, and he has gotten nothing more than a paddling and lunch detention. This student has walked around and smacked 5 students just because he felt like it. He runs around the room and jumps over desk. He is out of control. On the days of this behavior, his eyes are dilated and he is sweating!! It’s like he can’t control himself!! It is very strange to watch. I can honestly say that I cannot control this student. Also the administration is not making my job any easier. Same problems no matter where I go!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home