f

A J In The Delta

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just Being Me..


I am so confused about what I want to do with my life. I have no idea what I want to do next year. I am considering teaching here or moving back home to good ole Tennessee. Hopefully I will figure it out before too long.

I am coaching track, which I know nothing about. So if there is anyone out there who can help please e-mail me at arjohns2@gmail.com . We have our first track meet tomorrow. I am very excited. My girls seem to be real nervous, and so am I.

Update: We had our first track meet today, and I am happy to say that it went well. All of my girls completed their events. I even had a few finish first. I am so proud of my girls. They all looked like deer in head lights at the beginning of the meet. I am so proud of them. I actually like track. But there is a lot of sitting and waiting…which sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home