f

A J In The Delta

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Final Reflection

If I knew then what I know now! That is all I can say. I have learned so much from this semester of teaching. I think that I will be a much better teacher next year. Things have gotten a lot better in my classroom with motivation and management. These issues were the most pressing for me. My kids are much more motivated now that they know that I care and that I am here to help them. I have only written one student up in the past two weeks. I do however still have problems with those select ten. But overall this semester has been great. I think, I can make it through another semester may be even another couple of years.
If I knew then what I know now, I would reconsider coaching. I love the girls but it is too stressful. Coaching and teaching in your first year of both is not a good idea. But it is a great way to get to know your students. So on the personal side I do not regret it, but on the professional side I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home